Fertility improvement via our Magnetic beads for Sperm Sorting
Rare cells mixed with populations of other cells can be isolated and further analyzed for Chromosome abnormalities & Nucleic Acids. Smaller custom Clemente Nanoparticles have been used in intracellular trafficking.The small size of the nanopaerticles allows rapid solution kinetics and minimal agitation. No toxicity issues have been found with Clemente Magnetic Nano particles. Since particles preparation does not involve toxic materals, they are safe.Toxicity certificates/reports available for each product upon request
For further info
Product Catalogue Entry
Our DNA fragmentation particles live
Our DNA fragmentation particles Introduction lecture in saint louis 2018
Dr henry clemente
Sperm Nano selection increasing chances of procreation MCRM fertility
Interested in Sperm Sex Sorting?
Latest Global Feedback
Latest feedback from various clinics
Sperm Chromatin is an in vitro diagnostic kit that allows the measurement of Sperm DNA fragmentation in a fast, easy, and reproducible manner, without the need for complex laboratory equipment as tunnel testing. Based on SCD technique by Halotech, The images of halos generated with Sperm Chromatin are highly contrasted and can be evaluated precisely using conventional or fluorescent microscopy.
SCD tests are recommended in
- Couples with a history of miscarriages.
- Couples with unexplained infertility for more than 6 months.
- Men older than 40 or men using tight fittings.
- Men with a history of cancer or under treatment with prescription medications.
- Men exposed to toxic agents
- Men who have had urogenital infections.
- Men with unhealthy lifestyle habits: Smoking, Obesity.
- Poor quality of the embryo during second cycles of egg donation.
- Male factor of unknown cause
- Quick operating within one hour, the result is observed under the ordinary microscope without any other special instrument, easy to apply in basic clinic setting.
- Very distinct coloration clarity which aids in identifying the formed halo accurately.
- Each kit has 15 tests/kit; cost effective.
- Efficient than the competitive products in the market.
- The reagents are stable and reliable with a shelf life of one year.
More information regarding product
For rapid quantitative detection of leukocyte concentration in human semen specimen.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- Convenient for clinical use.
- The HRP control solution is used for quality control and guarantees precision of the results.
- 1500 test per kit.
Detailed Product Description
2 - 8℃
General Sources regarding technology
- 1. World Health Organization. 1999. WHO laboratory manual for the examination of human semen and sperm-cervical mucus interaction. Cambridge University Press. Fourth Edition.
- 2. Tremellen K. Oxidative stress and male infertility--a clinical perspective. 2008. Hum Reprod Update. 4:243-258