Product Catalogue Entry
For further info
Latest feedback from various clinics
Interested in Sperm Sex Sorting?
Latest Global Feedback
Fertility improvement via our Magnetic Activated Sperm Enrichment (MASE)
Magnetic Activated Sperm Enrichment is considered an easy yet superior and non invasive method for sperm selection before ICSI.
Mase combines both the Annexin V beads & Lectins for targeting both moribund and damaged spermatozoa followed by simple magnetic separation for sorting the low DFI & high integrity sperms from the sample prior to In Vitro Fertilization.
Very easy to use, time saving and less invasive to the sperm compared to traditional methods of sperm sorting.
Elevate your embryonic parameters and enhance your overall clinic results at a very low cost.
Our DNA fragmentation particles live
Our DNA fragmentation particles Introduction lecture in saint louis 2018
Dr Henry clemente
Sperm Nano selection increasing chances of procreation MCRM fertility
Sperm Chromatin is an in vitro diagnostic kit that allows the measurement of Sperm DNA fragmentation in a fast, easy, and reproducible manner, without the need for complex laboratory equipment as tunnel testing. Based on SCD technique by Halotech, The images of halos generated with Sperm Chromatin are highly contrasted and can be evaluated precisely using conventional or fluorescent microscopy.
SCD tests are recommended in
- Couples with a history of miscarriages.
- Couples with unexplained infertility for more than 6 months.
- Men older than 40 or men using tight fittings.
- Men with a history of cancer or under treatment with prescription medications.
- Men exposed to toxic agents
- Men who have had urogenital infections.
- Men with unhealthy lifestyle habits: Smoking, Obesity.
- Poor quality of the embryo during second cycles of egg donation.
- Male factor of unknown cause
- Quick operating within one hour, the result is observed under the ordinary microscope without any other special instrument, easy to apply in basic clinic setting.
- Very distinct coloration clarity which aids in identifying the formed halo accurately.
- Each kit has 15 tests/kit; cost effective.
- Efficient than the competitive products in the market.
- The reagents are stable and reliable with a shelf life of one year.
Request Kit price, info & availability
For rapid quantitative detection of leukocyte concentration in human semen specimen.
- It is ready for use and easy to handle.
- Convenient for clinical use.
- The HRP control solution is used for quality control and guarantees precision of the results.
- 1500 test per kit.
Detailed Product Description
2 - 8℃
General Sources regarding technology
- 1. World Health Organization. 1999. WHO laboratory manual for the examination of human semen and sperm-cervical mucus interaction. Cambridge University Press. Fourth Edition.
- 2. Tremellen K. Oxidative stress and male infertility--a clinical perspective. 2008. Hum Reprod Update. 4:243-258